Milkada is a modern and fast growing trading company, offering wide range of dairy products. We specialize in SWP and other whey derivatives like Demineralized Whey Powders, Permeate, WPC80 and Lactose. Our suppliers are mainly located in Eastern Europe. Although we specialize in whey derivatives we also offer wide range of other dairy products like milk powders, butter and UHT milk.
What makes us successful?
- Close partnership with one of the biggest dairy processors
in Poland – Mlekovita
- Sourcing in the cheapest dairy origins like Balarus and Ukraine
- Marketing experience in South East Asian countries
- Deep understanding of quality differences between manufacturers
We cooperate with leading manufacturers worldwide:
We offer the best quality products with the best service!
Milkada specializes in whey derivatives but we offer also wide range of other dairy products as listed below.
Milk powderssee more
Whey powders & derivativessee more
- Demi Whey Powder
Liquid productssee more
- Fresh milk
Our Professionals are always ready to help you. Let’s get in touch!
Become a member of our team
As a fast growing company, we are always looking for people with the same spirit as we have.
Milkada offers a very dynamic and independent responsibility within a pleasant informal working environment in an enthusiastic and committed team. Company is a financially healthy organization with an excellent reputation in the world and offers a good salary and good incentive scheme.
Are you interested? Please send your application letter and CV to:
Full time (40 hours/week)
- Responsible for achieving margins and quantities for the assigned customers and markets as set out in the sales budget
- Maintaining existing customer/supplier relationships
- Creating new business opportunities in the assigned market areas
- Identifying and monitoring market and product developments in the assigned areas and periodically report this to the Commercial Director
- Following the policy position in consultation with Sr. Traders and Traders
- Setting the annual personal goals with respect to markets, customers and suppliers in consultation with the Commercial Director
- Drafting purchase and sales contracts using correct INCO-terms, payment terms
- Taking care of a professional and efficient implementation of purchase and sales contract in corporation with the logistics coordinator
- Preferably a University degree
- Good language skills: English
- Good numerical skills
Full time (40 hours/week)
- Optimizing sales / purchase results in assigned territory
- Maintaining / developing international network of suppliers and buyers, and expanding that network
- Master or University degree
- Minimal 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in commodity trade
- Commercial instinct
- Speaks / writes fluently English and preferably other languages in addition
- Willing to travel
MILKADA sp. z o.o.
tel: (+48) 22 114 62 31
ul. Mickiewicza 37/58
01-625 Warsaw, POLAND
NIP: 525 262 58 19